[adrotate banner="4"]

Fire at a supermarket in Albox

Fire at a supermarket in Albox
The incident took place just before 2 p.m. The incident took place in the afternoon.

Before two o’clock on Monday afternoon and for unknown reasons, a huge fire had the neighbours of the building known as the doctors’ building in the centre of the town of Albox on tenterhooks.

On the ground floor of the building is the Marlina supermarket, where the fire is said to have started.

Apparently the flames caused damage to the electrical wiring as shown in the picture, but did not affect the houses above it.

The quick reaction of the neighbours allowed the flames to be extinguished.

 

Resize text-+=
[adrotate banner="4"]

By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. /Si continúas usando este sitio, aceptas el uso de cookies. Más información

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best possible browsing experience. By continuing to use this website without changing your cookie settings or by clicking "Accept", you consent to this. Los ajustes de cookies en esta web están configurados para «permitir las cookies» y ofrecerte la mejor experiencia de navegación posible. Si sigues usando esta web sin cambiar tus ajustes de cookies o haces clic en «Aceptar», estarás dando tu consentimiento a esto.

/Close/Cerrar