After the good reception of the educational programme launched in October 2022 by the Fundación de Arte Ibáñez Cosentino at the Museo Ibáñez and the Pérez Siquier Centre in Olula del Río, a programme that to date has hosted more than 80 activities aimed at children and families in which nearly 2,500 people have participated, the management of the Museo Ibáñez, in collaboration with the educator of the Olula art gallery, Carmen Pastor, has programmed twelve new workshops for the summer.
Workshops aimed at children aged 5 to 12, who may be accompanied by an adult relative if they wish, will last approximately two hours each (from 11:00 to 13:00) and will be held both in the rooms of the Museo Ibáñez and in the Pérez Siquier Centre on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday mornings, from 28 June to 21 July.
Although all the programmed activities are completely free of charge – with no registration or material costs, which are assumed in their entirety by the Foundation – places for each of these summer workshops are limited. Therefore, those interested in participating will have to reserve a place by calling the telephone number provided by the Ibáñez Cosentino Art Foundation: 680 990 592. You can call or send a WhatsApp message from Monday to Friday, from 10:00 to 14:00 hours.
The following twelve activities have been programmed for this first edition of the “Summer Children’s Workshops” at the Ibáñez Museum:
1) Wednesday 28th June: “Seascape”.
2) Thursday 29th June: “Abstract Sculpture”.
3) Friday 30 June: “Still life in relief”.
4) Wednesday, 5th July: “Ceramics”.
5) Thursday 6th July: “Collage on Summer”.
6) Friday 7th July: “Disguise yourself as a work of art”.
7) Wednesday 12 July: “Creation of a work of art in different artistic movements”.
8) Thursday 13 July: “Create your work with oil pastels”.
9) Friday 14th July: “Printing with textures”.
10) Wednesday 19 July: “Portable art”.
11) Thursday 20 July: “Art with stones”.
12) Friday 21 July: “Sculpture on paper”.
For more information about these workshops and their development, please contact the Foundation’s Communications Manager on the above telephone number (680 990 592) during opening hours (Monday to Friday, from 10:00 to 14:00 h.).