A fire outbreak scares residents in a block of flats in Olula

It happened on Monday afternoon when, for reasons under investigation, waste materials from a supermarket in Olula del Río caught fire.

According to sources consulted by La Comarca Noticias, the place where the flames originated is where the supermarket, which occupies the ground floor of a block of flats, deposits pallets, cardboard, plastics and other material which must subsequently undergo recycling treatment.

This is the rear of the supermarket, next to a car park bordering Jardines La Tejera.

As can be seen in the image, the smoke reached the upper floors causing minor damage to the nearest facades.

The rapid action of the fire brigade prevented further damage. The causes of the incident are under police investigation.


Resize text-+=

By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. /Si continúas usando este sitio, aceptas el uso de cookies. Más información

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best possible browsing experience. By continuing to use this website without changing your cookie settings or by clicking "Accept", you consent to this. Los ajustes de cookies en esta web están configurados para «permitir las cookies» y ofrecerte la mejor experiencia de navegación posible. Si sigues usando esta web sin cambiar tus ajustes de cookies o haces clic en «Aceptar», estarás dando tu consentimiento a esto.